IServerd Web Manager - web cgi application for IServerd. It was wrote by Andrey Linetskii aka Liandr aka Kent.
It is based on perl DBI and DBD modules.
Current version: isdwm-1.1 [6 Jun 2017, 20723 bytes]
- Users accounts search & view
- Adding new icq users
- Deleting existing users
- Processing registration requests
- Locking existing accounts
- View/Clean offline messages table
- View currently connected users
- Setup interface language (lang files)
Changes for [26.01.2005] - version 1.4.1
- Version number now contain 3 numbers: major.minor.release
- Fixed many bugs
- ISDWM preconfigure system added
- New way to work with encodings
- Added ability to create table with admin comments for blocked users. Only ISDWM
- administrators can see these comments (hint: block your bos uin & add comment :)
- Interface improovements
- Now isdwm use iserverd generated random password during registration request processing.
- Now you can sort userlist by "Last login" field
- Autorefresh of connected users page added
- Administrator email autodetection at ISDWM install added
- Ability to edit outgoing emails header
- Action to vacuum database
Changes for [02.12.2002] - version 1.3
- Fixed very small bug :) (deleting from registration requests).
Changes for [26.10.2002] - version 1.3 beta 1
- Added english version of language.conf...
- Fixed several minor issues.
Changes for [06.10.2002] - version 1.2 (internal release)
- Cleaned up a bit code.
- Various fixes and updates...
Changes for [25.07.2002] - version 1.2 beta 1
- Fixed couple of bugs.
- Added small patch by V.I.Leskov for the page "Active connections".
- Put all messages to a separate file. So one may translate them
to any languages (no changes for the branch is foreseen, I'm
working on version 2 of the system). Please send translations to
- Changed installation procedure.
- Updated documentation.
- Frozen branch 1.x for the favour of 2.x
Although I wanted to develop 1.x before, by importing checked code
from development version 2.x, I decided to reject the method after
I have removed all messages from the code.
I expect only crytical fixes and new localization files for 1.x
Changes for [09.04.2002] - version 1.1p2 (bugfix release)
- Fixed cookie-bug fix (code export oversight from development branch)
Changes for [01.04.2002] - version 1.1p1 (bugfix release)
- Fixed cookie-bug ( Alexey Mendelev (ITC) )
Changes for [01.03.2002] - version 2.0 alpha
Changes for [10.02.2002] - version 1.1 (release)
- Fixed some number of bugs
- Cleaned up a bit generated HTML
- Small changes to design and navigation
Changes for [19.01.2002] - version 1.1 beta 1
- Updated documentation
- Connected users list review mode [test]
- Option to turn off indication of server status it the main page (recommended if main page loads too long)
- Descending sort order of delayed messages list
- Dropped module IxHash
- Small architecture optimization
- Changed config file version
- Numerous small changes to design and navigation
- New mechanism of cookies hadling via http-headers.
- Extended user status list
- Fixed the bug related to unavailability of character @ in some fields
- Fixed a dead link
- Fixed potential hole in access check function (for those maniacs who uses this authorization method only)
Changes for [31.12.2001] - version 1.0
- First stable public release
Screenshots: 1, 2, 3, 4,
You can change iserverd web manager parameters easily thru web form. Also you can
specify administartors uin list there.
You can download any version of isdwm here